Now the birthday countdown sits at exactly one month. So, if anyone is planning on presenting me with pie (ahem), I thought I might run down some of my favorites.
- Berry pies – raspberry has traditionally been known as my top favorite, probably because that’s what Mom used to make. I also like blackberry, marionberry and fresh strawberry. Or a bumble of berries together.
- Citrus – lemon meringue is another traditional favorite of mine, but I also enjoy key lime.
- Other fruit – I definitely like apple pie and I probably like other fruits like peach (note: probably not rhubarb)
- Custardy or creamy – banana cream pie is delicious and I have enjoyed a slice or two of vanilla custard pie or pecan pie
- Chocolatey, cookie, candy – I like these too. Chocolate pudding pie, other pudding pie, cookies in pie, peanut butter or caramel or pie involving ice cream or whipped cream or whatever. I’ll take them all.
Are there any I’m missing that you know I like?
I most definitely want pie now. So bring it on.